18 Oct 2011

Happy 28th Birthday, Lovey Dovey !

Dear my Lovepediary,
           

.... and my dearest Lovey Dovey,


I wish I could be the only one who
Always loving you like no one else does
Always being there for you on easy or hard times
Caring for you for better or for worse
Do everything for you out of the ordinary.

I wish I could be the only one who
Always loving you as a faithful wife should
Be everything for you through the tears
Be the wife that you deserve
To hold you when you are feeling blue
To be your strength through your every pain
To kiss your tears through all the rain.

I wish I could be the only one who
Always loving you with all my heart
Always understand you as no one else does
Share the smiles which can melts your heart
Share the Love and happiness more than enough
Appreciate all the little, special things you do for me
And make each moment I spent with you
More precious.

I wish I could be the only one who
Cherish you and Love you with all my soul
Do everything for you I could
Walk together in the direction you want to go
Be supportive and sharing the good or bad feelings
Be your inspiration in your every dreams
Also hold on to your hopes.

Together with you reach for the stars
Share the joy and laughter at the colorful rainbow
Brighten up your life and make it very beautiful.

0nly you could be my inspiration
0nly you could be the person I've ever needed
0nly you could be here to hold my hand
0nly you could be here to call me wife.

0nly you could be my colorful rainbow
0nly you could be my beautiful bliss
0nly you could be my true husband
0nly you could be Love of my life.

To feel the arms that hold me every night
To see the smile that make my day always bright
To know you are the one I can't live without
To know that you are my husband true
Are all the reasons why I Love you.

Happy birthday my Lovey Dovey!
May Allah bless you
May Allah bless every Love I have for you.

Last but not least,
Nahhhhhh, present for dear :)


.... and roses !


I hope you like it !

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout Your Quotes